Topics of the Scientific Program
Preliminary Topics of the Scientific Program
- Congenital heart defects
- Round table «Actual issues of surgical treatment for CHD with a left ventricular outflow tract obstruction»
- Round table «Small left ventricle in the biventricular repair of CHD: diagnostics, surgery, intensive care, risks»
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Acquired heart defects
- Symposium «Problems of the defect aortic valve surgery in elderly patients»
- Conference «Aortic defects with or without aneurism of the ascending aorta – possibilities of reconstructive surgery»
- Symposium «Active endocarditis of heart valves – modern therapeutic and surgical views»
- Ascending aorta and root surgery
- Surgical treatment of CAD
- Heart rhythm disturbances
- Vascular surgery and diagnostics
- Conference «Venous and lymphatic complications after cardiovascular surgery»
- Combined cardiovascular pathology
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Surgical treatment of critical heart failure
- X-ray endovascular surgery of the heart and vessels
- Extracorporeal circulation
- Intraoperative myocardial protection (cardioplegia)
- Cardiac anesthesiology
- Intensive care
- Infection in cardiovascular surgery
- Problems of homeostasis in cardiovascular surgery
- Appropriate and sufficient monitoring before, during and after cardiac surgery
- X-ray diagnositics of cardiovascular diseases
- Actual aspects of pediatric cardiology
- Modern aspects of cardiology
- Rehabilitation of patients after surgery for cardiovascular diseases
- Gene factors and cell technologies in cardiovascular surgery
- Novel materials and technologies in the experiment for cardiovascular surgery
- Scientific and organizational questions of cardiovascular surgery
- Works of young researches (author’s and all coauthor`s age not over 35 years)
- 14th scientific conference «History of describing anatomy of the conducting system of the heart and coronary vessels»
Within the frames of XXI all-russian congress of cardiovascular surgeons will be
✑ The competition for the best scientific work presented by the young researches (author’s and all coauthor`s age not over 35 years)
Terms of participation:
- Each work should have only one author.
- The topic should correspond to the scientific program of the Congress.
- The work should not be published earlier.
- The order of abstract submission corresponds to one approved for the Congress.
✑ Plenary session «Preoperative preparation of cardiac surgery patients: algorithms of examination, drug therapy, indications for surgery»
✑ Seminar (with the participation of the foreign speakers) «Clinical trials in the practice of cardiologist and cardiac surgeon»
✑ “Round tables”, conferences and symposia
“Round tables”, conferences and symposia organized by the sections of Russian Association of Cardiovascular surgeons – “Pediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery”, “Neonatal cardiac surgery”, “ Surgical treatment of pulmonary hypertension”, “Acquired heart defects”, “Coronary artery disease”, “Arrhythmology”, “Cardiology and imaging in cardiac surgery”, “Cardiac anesthesiology and cardiac critical care”, “Extracorporeal circulation”, “Transplantation in cardiovascular surgery”, “Phlebology and lymphology”.
✑ Satellite symposia
Seats are limited.
Pre-registration is mandatory and starts from the 1st of September)
- – Correction of mitral insufficiency at CHD
- – Correction of aortic insufficiency at CHD
For the application from the companies
On conduction satellite symposia and conferences
The deadline is set for August 15, 2015.
Original ideas for the scientific program of the Congress would be an asset.