To XIX Annual Session of A.N. Bakoulev SCCVS with All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists
Abstracts can be submitted only from December 25 to February 10 via the special form on the website of Association. After February 10 the submission will be closed.
The rules for abstract submission
- The authors should enter the system under their name or register there and then upload the abstracts in conformity with the guidelines specified in the form of electronic submission.
After your abstract is uploaded you will receive a confirmation to your e-mail address. If you did not receive the confirmation, probably, your abstract registration was not finished and you should repeat the process.
- The abstracts should be typed in Russian or English (for foreign participants).
- The maximum of 2700 spaced signs is permitted. The tables or illustrations are not permitted.
- The abstract should contain four chapters: AIM, METHODS, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS.
- The abbreviations are not permitted in the text and the title. The exception is made only for frequently used ones: (CHD, AHD, CABG, etc.). The text of the abstract must disclose the relevance and the aim of study (AIM); the methods of study (METHODS); the main data with figures and statistical significance (RESULTS); the main conclusions obtained during the study (CONCLUSIONS).
- The title should be typed in lower cases starting by upper case
- The initials of the authors should follow the family name (do not indicate scientific degrees). Up to 8 authors can be included.
- Please, mark the chapter corresponding to your abstract’s content (Sections: congenital heart diseases or acquired heart diseases, or heart rhythm disturbances, etc.).
The previously published abstracts will not be printed.
The abstracts sent by e-mail will not be considered.
All abstracts will be submitted to scientific review.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to decide on the form of work presentation, as well as to refuse the publication without explaining the causes.